Music of the Week #4

Hey guys!


So I know my last post was a bit of a  downer but I am perfectly okay now. The play went finewithout me so it  was great.

Anyway on to the music!


Alessia Cara- Seventeen
I don't normally listen to pop music that often but ever since I turned 17 I have been obsessed with songs that are about being seventeen. So I found this one and it is a really great song.



Hunter Hayes- In a Song
OH LOOK ANOTHER HUNTER HAYES SONG, WHO'S SUPRISED??????
anyway, this song is beautiful and I love it so much. All the feels!!!!!!!



Sara Bareilles- She Used To Be Mine
I feel like this is a song every girl can relate too. When you grow up, you begin to wish for the person that you used to be and this song perfectly describes that feeling.




Raelynn- For a Boy
This a first crush song. I personally love these kind of songs because they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.



Little Big Town- Better Man
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY JUST LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!


Wow, there are a lot of caps in this one. I am very passionate about certain songs, i don't know if you could tell.

Comment and tell me which song(s) were your favorite.

Love,
-Lia

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey Lia
    That was an awesome idea to post the link to your blog in your comment. Totally stealing the idea. :)
    -Kat Sisterofgillian.blogspot.com (Not the Kat on this blog though. I honestly didn't know there were so many of us!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kat! Steal away! I don't mind.

    (I know there is a lot of Kats out there.) :)

    ReplyDelete