"I want to stay single and ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset" (Disney)
Or as Lia would say "Take me to Neverland!" (also Disney. Duh)
(She has a HUGE crush on the Peter Pan from OUAT, BTW)
Why do we have to grow up?
So here are some Awkward and Awesome parts of growing up
- People talk to you in the grocery store and you automatically look over your shoulder for Mum. Also most of the time it's dudes.
- I'm sorry, I know a lot of girls are dreaming of the day when random guys will ask them for their number or just strike up a conversation....but it is really annoying.
- When you and your brother go out to Chipotle, people think you are a couple.
- When you go out to eat and people think you are ordering a alcoholic drink and you just have to look at them and say, "I'll have tea." (Ok. This only happened once)
- You take a quiz on "How Responsible Are You" and it's like "95%! We guess your age to be about 35. (What?! So much for the rebellious teenager thing)
- But your still not old enough to go skydiving. *SIGH*
- People ask what your majoring in. I'm in High School!
- Guy in his late twenties asked for my number at Subway. Had to explain I was underage.
- Waiter offered me a free margarita at a Mexican restaurant
- When someone asks you for your phone number or talks to you and you go to say "Hello?! I'm 15!" But then you realize your not 15 anymore....
- Guys just keep asking us for our numbers!!!!!!
- Driver's Permits/Licenses
- More Freedom
- You can actually start planning your life, applying for college, etc
- You can start checking stuff off your bucket list. (Except the skydiving...)
- First Cell Phone! (Except I lost it....whoops)
- You can buy your own books *Mwuhahahaha*
- You can also buy your own coffees....
- The fact that Lia pretended she was deaf to escape talking to some random dude at the Post Office. (I can't believe I actually did that...)
- Shopping with your mother and actually getting to pick your own clothes
- People start valuing your opinion as an adult (kind of scary but still awesome)
Well that's all for this.
We had a lot of fun. Enjoy!