Quotes #1

I am finding a lot of quotes on Pinterest so I will post some of them periodically. I am a really big quote fan so expect a lot of these posts.

Also I am not sure who the author is on some of these so I you want to know just ask and I'll try to find out for you. :)



Fog on her glasses
From the still steaming tea
A book in her hand
As she casually reads.
A catch in her breath
As the climax grows near
She's deaf to the world:
The book's all she can hear
She's completely lost now,
Or perhaps she is found
In this strange paper world
That's far from the ground.




I love you just the way you are
but you don't see you like I do.
You shouldn't try so hard to be perfect.
Trust me, perfect should try to be you.




I will not be another flower,
picked for my beauty
and left to die.
I will be wild,
difficult to find,
and impossible to forget.



Roses aren't always red
& violets aren't exactly blue,
the society that we live in
never seems to speak the truth.

Smiles aren't always happy
& frowns aren't always upset,
people judge too quickly
& our feelings are what they
                 forget.



One day, you're 17 and you're planning for
someday. And then quietly, without you ever
really noticing, someday is today. And then
someday is yesterday. And this is your life.



You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem, smarter
than you think, and loved more
than you know.




Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.




I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.....

Then walk into a pole.



Pray, Wait, Trust.





It's hard to act cool in front of you
because whenever I see you,
my brain is like,
"This person is good looking,
say something stupid."
and I'm like, "Awesome idea brain."
And then I say something stupid
because I'm an idiot.





I plan on bugging you
every single day
for the forseeable future




Love your parents
We are so busy
growing up,
we often forget
they are also
growing old.





Ok so yeah, I should probably stop now.
Stay tuned for more of these in the future!

Love,
-Lia










No comments:

Post a Comment