Music of the Week #1

Hey y'all!!!  :)



I am a big music person. Most of the day, I have earbuds in. Music is my life and I don't know what I would do without it. Music has gotten me through some tough times so I will always be grateful there is music in the world.

Ok, Lia get to the point now!

Anyway I am posting five songs per week that I like. This will be any genre, though rap and screamo and other weird music I will not be posting.

-
Here goes!



Raelynn- Diamonds.
This song is Just. So. Amazing!!! (how many of these will begin with that phrase???)
Raelynn has an awesome voice and this song is so beautiful and I could go on but I don't want to spoil anything.







Diamond Rio- One More Day
This song actually made me cry the first time I heard it.
It's so beautiful. I just can't even find words perfect enough to describe it.




Hunter Hayes- Wanted
Those who know me know that I am obsessed with Hunter Hayes. This was the first song I ever heard from him and I have loved him ever since. This song has helped me a lot during some tough times and I will be forever grateful to Hunter for writing this.






Taylor Swift- All Too Well
Taylor Swift has also gotten me through tough times. She writes her songs like she actually knows what her fans are going through. I can relate to most of her songs.





Parachute- Forever and Always
This song made me cry too. It..... Actually just listen to it and you'll know what I mean.



Those are my five songs! I hope you enjoy these :)

Love,
-Lia






No comments:

Post a Comment