August In Review and Here Comes September // NO! I'M NOT READY!



*Wheee*
August is over and....


I'M NOT READY.
*distant screams*

(Please bare in mind that my section of the post was written after 11pm. My apologies in advance.)

Boring Stats time.

We had 6,300 Page views (At the time this post was written)  772 of those were from this past month.

Our Five Biggest International Viewers

Russia
Poland
Germany
Spain 
Ukraine  

(Hmmm. Cool)

Five Biggest International Viewers of all time

Russia. You know. Because it largest country? (Sorry. Geography fan here) 
And in a strange twist of luck, Russia actually IS our #1 international follower.
Followed by 
Ireland (Ha. Take that you brit.)
(P.S I am talking to Lia, who is of English decent. I am, of course, of the Irish blood. And German) 
Germany 
(My people!)
Australia
Ukraine 


Posts This Month: 

Monthly Devotions For August and A Look Into The Past (As in July) (Dual)

Awkward And Awesome: Besties (Dual)

Sister And Friend, One And The Same (Lia)

Rebellious Writing Tour/Website//////Sorry I'm So Late (Lia)

THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK (Dual)

Quotes #3 (Lia)


And as my time here scaring all of you comes to an end, I feel that I must honor tradition and give you a really, really bad joke.

Are you ready for this?


*clears throat*

Why do girls travel in groups of three?










Because they can't even. 








I'm not sorry!

-Kat




















-September-

September's theme is.... *drumroll please*

(Plays drop roll on table with pencils because I am such a good friend. -K)
 

Our Lady of Sorrows!


Feast Days in September

September 3: St. Gregory the Great
September 8: Birth of the Blessed Virgin
September 13: St. John Chrysostom 
September 15: Our Lady of Sorrows
September 21: St. Matthew
September 26: St. Cosmas and Damian 
September 27: St. Vincent de Paul
September 29: The Feast of the Angels 

Have a great September!!

LIA



9 comments:

  1. Your blog looks amazing!! Not that it didn't before, but change is always nice!

    I love your wrap ups.

    And that joke!!! I love it. I love terrible jokes, so please keep them coming. XD

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivie, I was just itching to change it so this happened....

      Her jokes are so terrible but I love them too!

      -Lia

      Delete
  2. Hey! You changed the blog design, I like it! :D

    Okay, that joke was the best! I can't even... XD
    I'm going to tell my friend that, that is awesome!

    I'm American, sooo, yeah. I guess my stats isn't showing up! :P

    And okay, forgive my non-denominational ignorance, but the feast days are a catholic tradition, right? That's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In answer to your question, Gray, yes it is. Feast days are celebrations of saints and the day usually corresponds to when they died (went to heaven).

      Catherine

      Delete
    2. Thanks Gray!!
      If you have any more questions,Gray, please feel free to ask us, we can answer them to the best of our ability.

      (also thank you Catherine for answering the question)

      -Lia

      Delete
  3. Wow. Different design, I must say....

    *groans for bad joke*

    Well, to be fair, Lia has some Irish blood in her too if I'm not mistaken.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *groans back* I know!!!

      I do have some Irish blood in me! I am half Irish and half British. Take that Kat!!

      -Lia

      Delete