- When she sends prank emails from your account
- When you live far away from each other
- Can't have a conversation without anyone eavesdropping
- When someone makes your friend sad, so you have to kill them and end up getting blood on your new shoes.*
* Please note: This is hypothetical.
- Liking the same things DOES have disadvantages.
Friend: Where did all the chocolate cake go?
Me: *shrugs* No idea
Second Friend: It's got crumbs on its jacket-sess!
- When one is the people person and the other one wants to hide in a corner at social gatherings and hiss at anyone who comes near them. But they want to spend time together, so....
- Buying one of your best friends her graduation present..... three days before her graduation.#Procastination #WorstFriendOfTheYear
- When you can fan girl to each other
- Spending time with each other
- Reading each other's journals (with permission, of course)
- Looking at each other and being able to understand what we are thinking
- Which can lead to random burst of laughter (sometimes in church)
- Mostly in front of people who then think we are crazy (But everyone thinks we're crazy, so no biggie.)
- Singing along with musicals and screaming as soon as the villain in a period drama comes on screen.
*Pillow hits screen*
*TV falls off wall*
Me: (smugly) Got 'em
- Rapid fire texts and google chats
- Might I just say "Period Drama movie marathons?" The ones where you all pile together like a stack of kittens and get all toasty and warm and your legs go to sleep, but you refuse to move?