Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas guys!

I know I haven't blogged in a week......and a half :(

I was baking cookies and cleaning my house. It was just really chaotic and I didn't even have time to think about blogging. So I'm sorry but here I am now.

My family knows me too well so I got a lot of books for Christmas. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
(book nerd alert)


The week of practices for the Epiphany play start next week so I'm excited about that.
I managed to memorize all my lines and my lyrics for my solos.

I'm really self-conscious about who hears me sing so I won't sing in front of people until I've known them for awhile so this is a big step for me.

I'm honestly not as nervous as I thought I would be but I guess that's just me growing up.

I will try to blog every night next week so I can tell you guys how practice is going.


Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Christmas.


Love,
-Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment