5 Things To Do On A Rainy Day

Hey guys!! 



Lia here. Where I am in Ohio, its been raining for 50 years.... What does the sun even look like?







(basically me right now)





1. Put on music and jump on your bed.

Yeah, I know. Its a very mature and adulty thing to do. I never said this was good advice :D But seriously, sometimes you just need to dance it out.



2. Journal.

Whether it be bullet journaling or just writing your thoughts out. It very therapeutic to do when its raining.



3. Re-read your favorite book with tea or coffee or hot beverage of your choice.

I personally recommend Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter (oh my gosh, are you shocked?) 





4. Watch a rom-com.

A really really cheesy one too. Letters to Juliet is my favorite :D



5. Organize your bookshelf.

AKA my favorite thing to do.






Alright that was my list! Talk to me in the comments! What are your favorite rainy day activities?

Lia


8 comments:

  1. One of these days I'm actually going to read Gallagher Girls....

    Great tips! It's not raining here, but it is snowing so the same things work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know what you mean. However, we just got dumped with over 6 inches of snow and ice....

    Definitely vouch for the book and movie thing. Writing is also a great activity to do when it's raining - I feel more motivated to write when it's raining, I suppose....

    Am I surprised to learn that your favorite Rom-Com is Letters to Juliet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain days translate to snow days for us, too, as Catherine says. And they are horrible. Normally I still have to hazard the roads and clean other peoples houses. But if I'm home, I try to clean my room and catch up with something I need to do ... make kombucha, sourdough, work on some secret project. I don't do this very often, but I say the perfect way to spend a miserable day is curl up with a fluffy blanket, a Nancy Drew book, and a cup of hot cocoa. And just let everything else not matter for a bit ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are the best days, a book and tea are always great.

    ReplyDelete