"Because I Knew You, I Have Been Changed For The Better"

Hey guys.

So yesterday, my sister graduated from college. She's not actually my sister but we are pretty much sisters. She is going off to grad school in another state and I have no idea when the next time I will see her again. (hopefully soon because I miss her like crazy)

So this is basically what I couldn't say to her last night as we were hugging goodbye.
(I probably would have started crying if I tried)


You have changed my life. I don't know what I would be doing now if you hadn't come into my life. You brought out the person that I am today. For that, I am eternally grateful. You make me laugh and every time we talk, I am so happy. I can tell you anything and you will do the same in return.


I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope at grad school, you find your someone and he makes you happy.


Thank you for being my friend. And especially, thank you for being my sister.


Love,
-Lia


(P.S. I totally know you are going to cry when  you read this, so chin up buttercup!)

(also email me so I can make you laugh)

2 comments: