Goodbye January!

Hey guys!

Lia here!




January was kind of a hard month... I kept forgetting we had revived this, so I didn't remember to write anything. But I promise for the rest of the year to keep on my game!  I wrote many reminders on sticky notes all over my room :D




Blogging Things


We're Back////Welcome to January 2019!!!!

A Couple of Winter Book Suggestions





Life Things

Kat went back to college and abandoned me again... I worked a lot this month. Adulting is boring, I can tell you that. 






Talk to us in the comments!! How was your month?

Lia

7 comments:

  1. Ah, so sorry you were abandoned. Haha, but the boring things of life can be so exciting when appreciated more fully ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess.. I'll take your word on it :D

      Lia

      Delete
  2. Tell me about it - we all think it's fun and games but really it's a dirty, messy and bruising path we follow as adults......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about Kat abandoning you. :/ I hope work is going well! If adulting is a trap I'm in trouble, I'm two years away from it y i k e s.😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work is well! It is a trap! Yikes indeed!

      Lia

      Delete