Welcome February!



Its been one month since Lia decided we should bring Catholic Girl Stuff back to life. We've refreshed a lot of the blog, the new look for example. (It was mostly Lia, but I helped pick out the pictures)



MONTHLY PRAYER LIFE DEVOTIONS AND FOCUS POINTS

Suggestions:
  • For married couples
  • Soon to be married couples
  • Your future spouse
  • Or your current spouse
  • Guidance in deciding if you even want a spouse 
I personally know where I fall in the last one (firmly in the "Probably a no thanks") so instead  I'm praying for help with my horrible stressful college life.

I recently started praying a novena to Our Lady Undoer of Knots and asking her for help untangling the mess that is my life. I have to say that the morning after I started, I woke up happy and had a great day of classes. Which was surprising since it was a Thursday and normally I HATE my Tuesday/Thursday classes. Oh and then a caught up on all my homework.

10/10 would recommend.

(Link to novena can be found here.) 




FEBRUARY'S HOLY DAYS, HOLIDAYS & HIGHLIGHTS

***There are no Holy Days of Obligation this month***

Feb 1 - St. Brigid
Feb 3 - St. Blaise
Feb 8 - St. Josephine Bakhita
Feb 11 - Our Lady of Lourdes 
Feb 14 - St Valentine



MONTHLY GOALS

-Make a point to focus on mental health/de-stressing
-Read something religious



FEBRUARY MINI PLAYLIST

Yes, I know this is normally Lia's thing. But my poor song taste will have to do. I feel like none of these songs really go together, but I picked songs that'll hopefully pick you up out of the winter slump!

-Main Theme from the Pirates of the Caribbean
-Lonely People by Orla Gartland
-This Is Me from the Greatest Showman
-Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling
-The Other Side from the Greatest Showman
-Touch the Sky from Brave





Have a prayerful and beautiful February!

Kat

2 comments: