We're Back!!!////Welcome to January 2019!




Yes that's us. WE'RE BACK!!!  I'm sorry that we let this blog to die. So many things just started happening at once and it got really crazy. But now we are back and not going anywhere. (if we do end up abandoning this again, feel free to hunt us down :D)


Hopefully 2019 will be a big year for Catholic Girl Stuff!! Now I have to run but I'm turning it over to Kat so she can welcome you into January!! I'll be back soon!!


Lia




ENTER KAT


Allo.

*ahem*





WELCOME BACK to Catholic Girl Stuff
AND 
WELCOME TO 2019!!!!! 


We're probably going to post a recap of last year to catch you all up on the crazy things that have been happening, but here are some of the big points: Lia has been blogging away and since she didn't abandon you all (*looks slightly guilty*) you kind of already know what she's been up to. (She also posted a very nice 2018 recap on her personal blog, The Singing Writer.)  I went to college! It was weird. I did good stuff. Ate 5+ dozen dounts by myself (Over the semester, not in one sitting) and also ate a embarassing amount of pizza... It was super weird to be living on my own, paying bills and shopping by myself. Like no. Stop. I cannot adult. And it was really sad going to church all by myself and never getting to see my besties. :( 

BUT NO WORRIES! I'M BACK ON BREAK AND CATHOLIC GIRL STTUFF IS NOT. BUCKLE UP AND GET READING FOR A RIDE INTO CRAZY LAND BECAUSE HERE WE GO!

-K 



6 comments:

  1. Clearly all the best people are coming back ;)

    I LOVE THE COLLAGES! THEY'RE SO PRETTY!
    AND THE NEW LOOK *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited for you two! *high fives to Kat for making it through the first semester of college*

    The new look is so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MC We're glad to be back and Kat graciously accepts your high five!!

      Lia

      Delete