Our Goals for 2018//WE'RE BACK!!!

Hi everybody! We're back! *shoots off giant confetti gun*



A New Posting Schedule:  
We'll be TRYING to post every Monday (and occasional Saturdays if we have over flow!) and while the first and last posts of the month will be dual narrated, we'll be alternating between Lia and I for the middle, so you should get at least one post by each of us (instead of Lia posting everything and me going missing.)

A New Monthly Theme!
Last year, we tried to have a religious theme for each month (Sacred Heart, Holy Souls, Etc) but this year we're going to shake things up and have a Marian theme for each month. We'll either pick a Marian title after a major feast day that month, something going on that month (Ex. Mother's Day) or a lesser known feast happening that month. This months theme will be Our Lady of Lourdes, since that feast day is on the 11th.



KAT'S GOALS:

  • To actually get my posts up on time
  • To go somewhere new
  • To do something spontaneous every once and a while


LIA'S GOALS:
  • To update posts in a timely matter so that Kat doesn't put words in my mouth 
  • To not get so annoyed with Kat 
  • To not wack Kat upside the head with something heavy   (too late-L)
  • Hi, its actually Lia now. This might be actual goals of mine now. She knows what she did.
  • Have a monthly posting schedule that I actually follow. 


What our stats are right now!

  • 15 followers! WOW!
  • Over 8k page views! 10k is creeping up on us pretty quick! (I wonder what we should do to celebrate?)
  • So far, the U.S. is where most of our pageviews come from, but Russia is a close second. :D


Kat and Lia

11 comments:

  1. Haha... "She knows what she did." That's hilarious.
    Maybe a QandA for 10,000 views?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we could do that...

      And I don't really know what I did. I mean, there are just so many options.

      Delete
  2. Love this, you guys are funny together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD I'm glad you all are back!

    D.G. Snapper | silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good to BE back (though we did enjoy our little break)-K

      Delete
  4. First, I LOVE your Marian theme idea. Awesome!

    Kat: It's okay, dear, we still love you even though you disappear sometimes :) (From the blogger who disappears at regular intervals. I think I've worked it to a skill at this point.)

    Lia: I can't wait to read all these new posts to come, now I'm all excited! (And please don't hurt Kat, she's trying ;) )

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tears up* I'm loved!

      *reads your note to Lia*
      *snorts defiantly*

      She couldn't hurt me if she tried!
      (Unless she did)

      Delete
  5. *dying of laughter as I read goals section* I love you two so much....

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete