Awkward and Awesome: No. 6



 Awkward
  •  Trying to whine about how little you got done and people are impressed instead. No. No that's not what I meant. Hear me whine!

    And its not like you feel great about it because people are amazed. You just feel disappointed in yourself because you didn't meet all your goals and now you can't even whine about it.
     
  • Accidentally making a loud noise....in the middle of the night.....when all your family is asleep.
     
  • Making instant potatoes or a box cake for dinner because people are over and they compliment you on the delicious potatoes or the lovely cake.

    well.....thanks.
     
  • Getting chicken pox after 17 years of avoiding it
     
  • Walking back into a room when you've been gone for five minutes and hearing the four year old say "You know how things sometimes fall all by themselves?"  (It was my phone. -K)
      
  • When a cute boy and you get up from the communion rail at the same time and you do that awkward 'who goes first' dance. *face palm*
     
  • Never finishing your awkward and awesome post so it is filled with things that happened months ago.
     
  • Snorting a little too loudly as you laugh at your now really, REALLY old Awkward and Awesome post




Awesome


  • Making instant potatoes because people are over for dinner and you don't have time to peel a entire bag of potatoes. And you just hope nobody will notice... And then they compliment you on them. 

    And I just sat there like...I feel very smug and also slightly evil.

     
  • I have also made box cakes for parties AT OUR OWN HOUSE because I was lazy/procrastinated/was busy getting other stuff ready and then that cake was the first thing that was eaten and the thing that everyone came back for seconds for.

    Granted, I have a secret when making box cakes to make them extra yummy and moist but I can't share it. Tis a secret it tis!

    [No, it's not. I was out of vegetable oil, so I used melted coconut oil with my chocolate box cake and it ended up moist with just a hint of coconut. Enough that people could recognized SOMETHING was there, but not enough for the coconut haters to find it.]
     
  • Clean hair on a windy day. (When you're facing INTO the wind)
     
  • When your in a great mood and dancing around your room like a crazy to whatever is on the radio
     
  • Doing things with your friends
     
  • A good game of truth or dare. Let the shame and secrets flow
     
  • An AMAZING story
     
  • Or a good movie
     
  • Or a web story (Like Emma Approved)
     
  • Or this song!!!



    -Kat
     and Lia-
     

10 comments:

  1. So you melt the coconut oil first, then add it to the mixture, right? (I must learn all the cake secrets.) XD

    I love these posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you melt the coconut oil. You have to do it slowly or it will burn and fill your microwave with coconut smell for the next 50 years.

      Delete
    2. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Kat????

      Delete
  2. I love these posts, they're so relatable and funny!
    Glad to see y'all back on this blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using boxed things, their so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you girls!!! So glad you're back :) *hugs*

    YES. Yes to all of those awesome things.

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say anything...I'm still dying of laughter. Except that this post was AWESOME!!!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The communion rail one xD Yeeesss

    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "cooking" sounds better than mine. What ever I do it isn't good...

    (YUM! Coconut!)

    ReplyDelete