5 Songs I've Been Listened To Lately

How interesting...a blog post....on music...that ISN'T done by Lia. 



The Sad Song:
I Drive Your Truck
FYI: Soldier songs make me cry. 





The Fandom Song:
Tightrope from The Greatest Showman 
I thought this was the song they played while they were dancing, but its actually during that part



The Love Song:
What Ifs 
I love the message behind this song



The Song I've Listened To A Lot, But Not By Choice
Everybody's Got Somebody
you know what you did, Lia



The Funny Song
The Dumb Song



What have you been listening to recently?
-KAT-

6 comments:

  1. you seriously should do more music posts, Kat :) They are seriously funny.

    Tightrope almost made me cry...

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happily listening to it and then the girls told me when it actually took place in the movie and just *sob*

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these songs... *hurries off to fix that* XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've basically had The Greatest Showman soundtrack on repeat.

    ReplyDelete