INTJ: THE COLDEST HUMAN (And the best, obviously)



I am an INTJ, in case you didn't know that before...

And in case you didn't guess from the title...


Anyway, so I am female (gasp) and an INTJ.

And guess what? INTJ's are one of the rarest three types. INTJ and ENTJ women and INFJ men. Those three are also the three rarest types overall.


So we (Lia and I) decided to do posts on our types!
 (As in Myers-Briggs types, not "our type" types. That would be weird.)


(Or would it?)

So you can look for Lia's post on the the 12th and our dual post on Myers-Briggs on the 14th!

I have no idea how to we will reserve any of our humor or knowledge about Myers Briggs to write a ENTIRE SECOND POST!


Actually it probably won't be that hard...


Since I'm just going to fill this entire post with random blabbling...

ANYWAY!

INTJ's are:

  • Very in-control of them emotions and treat them like an annoying cold 95% of the time. 
     
  • We will also do this thing where we are like, "I feel emotionally unstable over something...Kind of angry and temperamental...."

    And then we lock ourselves away in our rooms and come out two hours later like, "I have discovered that I was, in fact, jealous."
  • We can also logically convince ourselves that we shouldn't be sad or upset about something and it actually works.

    Our heart will be sad and our brain will just make a giant list of "Why You Shouldn't Be Sad Because This Guy Dosen't Like You" and then ship the thing down to the heart, who will in turn be a little sad still but get over it.
     
  • You know how people say, "Fine. You know what? I'm done. I'm done wasting my time on this."

    And then they're still angry.

    When an INTJ says that, they literally stop thinking about it within a couple hours. Or even minutes.

    And people get mad at us because they don't think we're actually over it and that we're using the sentence in the common way...
  • We also love arguments. Not the actually confrontation and anger that normally comes with it, but the debate. We will often chose an opposite side and argue it even though we don't have a stance either way. Just because we feel like having a debate and logically thinking through it and so sure. We'll play the devil's advocate.
  • And this causes problems. Because when INTJ's debate, we don't get mad. We're just sitting there debating happily away and then people keep raising their voices and we're just like, Wait. No. Why are you getting loud? How does that help the debate?
     
  • And sometimes we'll not notice when people get upset in arguments...
    I have this friend who I have NEVER fought with IN MY LIFE. We've disagreed sure. But never fought.

    Except once. We were talking about something. I don't even remember what it was. I think it was cock-fighting and whether the police were right to kill confiscated chickens. She was arguing that they shouldn't, because the police were occasionally in-humane in the their executions and something.

    I didn't even really care about it, I could have leaned either way. But I said that the police were right to kill the roosters if they wanted to, because 1. it was a big problem in Hawaii. (Or where-ever it was) and it would punish the owners and what are the police going to do with chickens that have been training to fight other chickens?

    I didn't even realize she was upset until she stood up and left the room


I meant for this post to be longer, but *shrugs*

Do you know your Myers-Briggs Type?

-Kat


4 comments:

  1. I'm ISTJ according to one test, but I want to take the "official test" just to check, though ISTJ fits me really well. I'm super introverted at first, but once I warm up to someone, you can't shut me up. XD

    Awesome post. Can't wait for the dual post because those are hilarious! :)
    And Lia's post! I can't wait for her post, too! These tests are pretty fun. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know, but I don't really follow the Myers-Briggs stuff much because it's based off of Carl Jung who is a Gnostic pycho-analyst. So I don't identify using my Myers-Briggs type anymore.

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is an INTJ and I am an INFJ.
    We get along really well.

    ReplyDelete