ENFP's are the BEST!!!!! (don't let Kat tell you anything different :))

Hey guys!

I am here today to tell you about ENFP's. AKA me!





(Accurate)





  • Natural leaders, but don't like to control people

  • See meaning in everything


  • I don't hold grudges, I remember facts


  • Have a strong need to be liked

  • We can talk our way out of anything :)

  • Constantly talking to ourselves

  • Hate. Being. Pressured. To. Make. Decisions. 

  • Tend to withdraw to process hurt feelings in private

  • Human Golden Retriever 














Me and Kat




Hope you enjoyed!!


Lia













10 comments:

  1. hahahaha, I'm a lot like this, though I'm not quite as extroverted as you are, Lia :).

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that describes me perfectly xD

    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not an extrovert by any means, but I have a feeling if I had an ENFP friend, they would be the one that close friends think is crazy, the most fun to be around. XD

    Awesome post!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. who exactly are you shooting with this death ray of happiness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People who get my way........WITH HAPPINESS!!

      Lia

      Delete
  5. Oh man. I'm an INFJ and I love ENFPs to death. They are almost always my best friends, and they give me so much energy xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) :)

      Thanks for commenting, Caroline!!

      Lia

      Delete