Weird Things I Tried That I Ended Up Liking


They aren't all "weird" per say.

But here are some of the things I've tried that I ended up loving.


Acupuncture: 
Acupuncture for Fertility and Pregnancy https://www.facebook.com/YostFamilyChiropractic
[Pinterest]

I know. It sounds a little creepy to some people to have tiny needles stuck in you. But you actually can't feel the needles. And its fun!



Bubble Tea
Georgia Peaches and Pearls

[Pinterest]

I tried this fairly recently (we don't have any place near by that sells it.) And now I'm hooked. The place we got it from is too far away to drive, so now I have to learn how to make it myself. 

Tim Tams

Irresistable cupcakes made with a classic cookie we love
[Pinterest]

Crunchy chocolate cookies with creamy chocolate filling. Dipped in chocolate. These are extremely amazing. (And I'm not really a chocolate person. Or a cookie person.) If you want to try them, most grocery stores have them now. I'm told Kroger does and I normally get them from Meijer. 

British Candy
New Zealand Candy Deliciousness | hungry and fithungry and fit

[Pinterest]
You may or may not know of my love of tea, scones and British food. I am extremly fond of Crunchie Bars, Flake chocolate bars, vimto flavored bon bons and Maltesers
These particular candies I found at a British Food's store near me, but you can order them online. 

Mochi

mochi balls.... mmmmmmmmm.

   [Pinterest]

A Japanese sweet. Has a pasty doughy taste. 


And that is why you should try new things! Because there are so many good things out there!
Or maybe it is the reason you should NOT try new things. You'd end up like me, ordering a strange assortment of sweets off the internet and writing boring blog posts about them. 

KAT 
                                                  

9 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of new stuff. Some of it looks good. I'm not sure others are appetizing to me, but hey, its awesome you tried new things. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually make mochi haha! Have yet to try bobba tea tho. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try all of these things! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brave! I hate shots so I could never do acupuncture.

    Boba!!!! I love bubble tea!! My sister knows how to make it, so I get to have it a lot. Yummy!!!!!

    My mom loves British candy. I don't like chocolate, but she does.

    Oh, mochi looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, what is bubble tea? I'm trying to figure that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, but what is it made of? And what does it taste like? Is it as good as peach slushies?

      Delete
    2. You put tapioca pearls in a glass then you pour tea on the top! I am not sure how it relates to peach slushies since I've never had a peach slushy.

      Delete