Whaaaa? It Is October?

Hi guys!

September was a fun month! Kat and I both started senior year the last week of August. Wheee!
We did not do well with posting this month. Sorry! But October should be better :)


Stats:
Of All Time: 6,718
Last Month: 497


Our Five Biggest International Viewers
United States
Spain
Germany
Russia
Thailand


Five Biggest International Viewers of all Time
Russia (In Russia! Land of Yesterday! #Anastasia)
Ireland
United States
Australia
Germany (haha take that Kat!)



Posts This Month


Sooooo


Just cause I can, I'm going to end with a bad joke

Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?




........


Because she'll let it go!



(hahahahahahahahaha)


LIA





Da Da Dah!

It is OCTOBER!

FASHION BOOTS! LATTES! work. School. Flu season. I am cold.


Our theme this month is a mixture between The Rosary and Fatima. 

Because the 13th is the 100th anniversary of the day the sun danced! 


Major Feast Days: 


Oct 4: Saint Francis of Assisi
Oct 5: Saint Faustina 
Oct 7: Our Lady of the Rosary
Oct 13: 100th ANNIVERSARY OF THE MIRACLE AT FATIMA
 Oct 15: Saint Theresa of Avila
Oct 18: Saint Luke
Oct 24: Saint Raphael
Oct 29: Feast of Christ the King   


Oh, and do you know why you shouldn't write with a broken pencil? 

Because it is pointless. 

(Much like my jokes) 

-Kat


WHO HAD THE BETTER JOKE? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS!

(Ps. I a, just a liddy bit competitive, in case you haven't guessed)

9 comments:

  1. I will be using both jokes to annoy my family. Thank you, ladies. I always look forward to the jokes. :D
    I feel like I just literally read your September post and now its October. It goes waayyy too fast.

    All right, well seeing as you want to know who had the better joke, I kind of like the elsa one better, but Kat, that joke is still brilliant. :D :D
    I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's October already O_O Wow, this year seems to be going by faast. I liked Kat's joke just a tinsy bit better :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like Lia's better...LOL.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never commented? Sorry!

    I laugh at all your jokes! They are great!!!!!! :)

    Did I mention that your header is so great!!!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete