10 Movies To Watch This Summer


---A dual post by Lia and Kat---

1. Kat's Musical Suggestion: Singing In The Rain (1952)

2. Kat's Romance Suggestion: North and South BBC Mini Series (2004)

3. Kat's Animated Film Suggestion: Disney's Atlantis (2001)

4. Kat's Family Movie Suggestion: The Blind Side (2009)
***Warning. There is some language and drug use, so your parents should probably watch it first and make sure they're ok with it.***

5. Kat's "Perfect Summer Film" Suggestion: The entire Lord of The Rings Trilogy.

                  What? You're just sitting inside anyways.




6.  Lia's Musical Suggestion: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)

7.  Lia's Romance Suggestion: The Inheritance (1997)

8. Lia's Animated Film Suggestion: Quest for Camelot (1998)

9. Lia's Family Movie Suggestion: Your's, Mine, and Ours. (1968)

10. Lia's"Perfect Summer Film" Suggestion: Pride and Prejudice (2005)


So go forth and watch movies!


-Kat
 and Lia-


3 comments:

  1. Yes to all of Lia's suggestions. Wholeheartedly. I also second Kat's musical and romantic picks. Haven't seen Atlantis, or The Blind Side either. I'll save the LOTR movies for when it's freezing cold outside and I want to curl up with a long movie.

    But seriously Kat. Stay inside the whole summer??? I don't want to look like a cave fish, do you???

    Catherine (Farm Lassie)
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never seen Atlantis!!!!
      My dad and I used to watch that when I was a kid. It was our show. He was watching it a while back on either Hulu or Netflix. If you have either of those, you may be able to find it there.

      Delete
  2. Singin' in the Rain is my favorite movie!
    l haven't seen North and South, but it looks good. I am kind of wary of Richard Armitage after seeing him in so many Robin Hood BBC episodes and in The Hobbit. He gives me the chills. But, isn't he the hero?
    I love Atlantis! It is sssooo good!!!
    The Blind Side sounds good, another one to watch!
    Yes! The Lord of the Rings!!!! Okay, okay, I have only seen the first and thrid, time to see the second! (Legolas is my favorite, you?)

    I saw a play version of SBfSB, but I really want to see the actual movie!
    I do actually like romances, (hey, I'm trying to write one), and The Inheritance looks good!
    Oh! That sounds excellent! The Quest for Camelot, I really like how that sounds.
    Your's, Mine, and Ours, that sound interesting!
    P&P '05, I didn't really like it, but I liked how Keira and Matthew worked together. Have you seen the 1995 version? It agrees with Kat, as it is about six hours long.

    Thank you for the reccomendations!

    ReplyDelete