Music of the Week #15

Hey guys!


This week is going to be about another musical....... Dear Evan Hansen!!!!!!!!


For those of you who don't know what this is, let me 'splain. Dear Evan Hansen is a musical of a high school student named Evan Hansen who has social anxiety. His therapist told him to write letters to himself beginning, "Dear Evan Hansen, today is going to be a good day and here's why." Look up the Wikipedia page if you want know more, cause we will be here all day if I try to do it.


Anyway, I have been listening to this musical on repeat for three weeks. I have listened to nothing else. I keep having to resist the urge to shove the musical in my friends faces, like a puppy or something.

Me: Here! Drop what your doing and listen to this!!!!!!!!!  *hands them the original cast recording*


Friend: What the heck are you blabbing about?


Me: *falls over, cluches chest* LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!


(Note: this is a completely hypothetical conversation, it never happened) (yet)


These are my top 5 favorite songs from the musical.


Requiem



Waving Through A Window



You Will Be Found


Only Us


If I Could Tell Her




Enjoy!

-Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment