I DARETH

Hi guys!


So I stole this idea from Mary Kate who in turn stole it from Cait who stole it from Shannon

So go check out their blogs!

This tag is called the #IDareYou Book tag. So I dare :)


1. What book has been on your shelves the longest?

The Boxcar children by Gertrude Chandler Warner. I owned those books since I learned to read.




2. What is your Current Read, Your Last Read, and your Next Read?

Previous read: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Current Read: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Next Read: Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller








3. Book You Read Everyone Liked, But You Hated?

The Hunger Games. Everyone is raving about them and me? I found them horribly depressing, and really, really violent.





4. Book You Keep Telling Yourself That You'll Read, But Probably Won't?

I honestly have no idea what to answer for this question. I will give any book a chance. The only book I probably will never read are the Twilight books. Bleck!


5. What Book Are You Saving For Retirement?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why save books for retirement when you can read them now?


6. Last Page: Do You Read It First Or Save It For The End?

I would never spoil myself like that. Save it for the end!


7. Acknowledgements? Waste Of Paper And Ink Or Are They Interesting?

I used to skip over them but now I read them. Kiera Cass's acknowledgements are so funny!



8. Which Book Character Would You Switch Places With?

Ugh. Seriously. This is a really hard question to answer. Cammie from the Gallagher Girls series.
She is awesome. And she's a spy!  (plus Zach!)





9. Do You Have A Book That Reminds You Of Something Specific In Your Life?

Not really but when I look at the book I will remember when I read it.

February 2017, I read Heartless. And cried in the bathroom for 20 minutes.



10. Name A Book You Acquired In An Interesting Way?

Well, Kat has let me borrow a ton of books from her. But the twist is, she borrows them from the library and then gives them to me. (and I don't think your supposed to do that)



11. Have You Ever Given Away A Special Book To A Special Person?

I would never give away any of my babies!!!!!! For me to give one of my books away, that person would have to be very special.


12. Which Book Has Been With You The Most Places?

I can't read in the car, because I will get carsick. I do bring books with me when my family goes on long car trips and I read them in the hotel room. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan has been with me the most times.




13. Any Required Reading That Was Bad In High School That Wasn't So Bad Two Years Later?

I'm still in high school so that would be a problem. So far every book I've had to read for school I have picked out. (#homeschoolrocks)



14. Used or Brand New?

I would love to say brand new but my wallet says used. :(




15. Have You Ever Read A Dan Brown Book Before?

Ummmm No.




16. Have You Ever Seen A Movie You Liked More Than The Book?

How To Train Your Dragon is way better than the books!


17. What Book Made You Hungry?

Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. The amount of coffee and food the characters consumed made me really hungry.


18. Who Is A Person Whose Book Advice You Will Always Take?

Kat has recommend so many books to me. She's the best :)



19. Most Read Author?

Rick Riordan



20. Ship From Two Different Books?

No clue.


21. Paper Books Or Ebooks?

Both!


22. Favorite Book Villian?

Captain Hook.   (*wink, wink*)





Added By Me

23. Ultimate OTP?

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. I am obsessed with these two.



24. Favorite Book Cover?

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.




Those are my answers! Also, can we appreciate the number of pictures in this post? Wow!

(Almost every question I typed, I tried spelling book as bok.)



Love,

-Lia








No comments:

Post a Comment