Some Bittersweet Chocolate Chips of Life for Y'all*



Hi guys!!!

This is a very hard post to write.

I have kind of put off doing this for a while because i wasn't ready to let go. But I have some sad news for you all.

Catholic Girl Stuff is shutting its doors permanently.


This was a really painful decision to make. But it had to be made because Kat and I have grown up and thus we have grown out of this blog. We don't want to give you half hearted and last minute posts. We want what we write to be meaningful and to mean something.


This blog will always have a special place in my heart. This blog was the start of many wonderful things. I have made many wonderful friends, we've had a lot of good memories together. :)

I hope you are all not too disappointed. You can still find me on my blog, The Singing Writer. And Kat.... Well I'll let her tell you what she's doing ;)


For the last time.

Lia, signing out.





*title stolen from MK

6 comments:

  1. Going to miss this blog! But happy that one of you still has a blog.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Kat's post first... even though she said to read yours first... which means I'm a bad blog reader...

    I will miss this blog, but so happy to see y'all move to bigger things. Y'all are amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well that's sad. But glad YOU aren't the one going.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete